I’ve been on a quest to lose weight, be fit, eat better, and feel good for a while now. It’s been a roller coaster ride for me, as I go through phases of amazing focus and making good choices only to take a few steps back by picking up old habits like french fries and coca cola. Although, what I have learned is not to be too hard on myself. The most important thing is to re-focus, and ultimately try my best!
One thing I know to be true for me is that I can always re-motivate myself with a new outfit or new “goodie” to use while in the gym. That said, I wanted to share a few things that are on my wish-list for a fit 2015.
In order from right to left:
- Lululemon Shine tight– which you can wear to the gym or out to happy hour! Have to love multi-purpose goodies
- 2. Tory Burch Fit Bit– to track all your activity! but accessorize at the same time!
- 3. Lululemon High Times Pant– another great pant that is multipurpose. I live my life in leggings.
- It Starts with Food– an amazing book about eliminating the yucky stuff from our diet! I recently tried the Whole 30, and plan to do it again! Blog posts on that to come.
- Lululemon Rest Less Pullover – I don’t know if you’ve noticed but I’m really into Lulu’s athletic wear right now. I just love that their pieces look good in and out of the gym.
- Scoop Back Long Sleeve– no words needed- just so cute!
- Hydro Flask– this thing helps me drink water like crazy! And we all know water is important!
- WODNation Double Under Rope– a jump rope is a great investment for anyone, CrossFitter or not. It’s one of those exercise tools that is small enough to bring anywhere with you. Plus, jumping rope burns a ton of calories, and it’s fun!